Friday, May 23, 2008

One more thing...

I just received this email from a friend of mine who lives in Windsor! Her husband is in local law enforcement!

Hi, everyone! Just a quick note to let you all know that we are all fine. Praise God!! Our house has sustained a lot of exterior damage, but the inside is practically untouched. Another praise!! Thankfully, the schools did a great job of protecting our children. I can't tell you how thankful I am to be sending you this message.

I was in a small concession stand at one of our ballfields right where the tornado touched down. I can truly tell you that I felt the hand of God over me and the young girl who was with me. The roof of the building and the windows were all blown out and away and head had debris flying around hitting us, but we walked out with very minor bumps and bruises. After stepping outside and seeing the damage all I could do was priase God for His protection.

Doug has been working endlessly and I haven't been in touch with him since last night, so please continue to keep our family and our community in your prayers. There are a lot of people who have lost everything. I will try to keep you all posted as much as I can. We are not able to get to our home yet, but hopefully soon we will be able to get in and access the extent of the damages. I love you all and thank you for your prayers. We can feel them reaching us!!

Please feel fee to pass on this message to your prayer chains, Windsor can definitely use the mighty power of prayer !

Thank you!
In Christ's Love,
Michelle

Once again, praise God for His protection!

No comments: