Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just LOVED this!

A lady posted a question on the message board I am a part of. This was her question: Do you read your Bible in the morning, or at night?

Just the title peaked my curiosity because sometimes (often) I struggle with just not fitting my reading in during the day (more like MAKING the time) and I wondered what other ladies do. A wonderful, wise woman of God answered in this way:


"If you got a letter in the mail from your dh (dear husband), would you set it aside and wait to open it in the morning because that is when you open your mail? I think the Lord is excited to speak to us through His Word whenever and wherever!

I haven't read the Word yet this morning, but I did sit on my screened-in porch praying and singing to the Lord! I think it made Him smile!"

I don't know about you but I thought that was a great analogy. Hope it blesses someone else today!

No comments: