Thursday, May 1, 2008

And he's off!

Tyler took his first steps on his birthday which was really exciting, not to mention I will finally be able to answer with certainty when ONE of my kids took their first steps! But, there's been little action until yesterday. My dad was the one who got Tyler's confidence up and he started taking more steps. I was finally able to catch a little on video tonight after his bath. He was crawling very little and kept getting back up to try and walk. We'll see what tomorrow brings!




We also discovered that this boy LOVES his sisters' headbands. Earlier today he insisted on keeping one on his head. And, if you took it off... LOOK OUT! So, since I am now officially addicted to photo slideshows, I had to put one together as evidence of this current trend in my son's life! ha ha! Think I should be worried? Just kidding!



My, oh my, kids sure are fun!

No comments: