Friday, April 18, 2008

What a day!

Well, today has been one of those days! My poor little man is sick with a pukey something for the third time in a couple of months. He's been sick for about a week with a head/chest cold but it's developed into the upchucking today! Poor guy! I am trying really hard to be patient but just once would appreciate this happening when Keven is HOME! Arg! I guess if he's not considerably better by Monday I'll call the pediatrician and we'll have to make sure there's not something more serious than a virus going on! Pray for us if you think about it! Just seems like he's been awfully sick in such a short span of time! I'll keep you posted!

Here he is yesterday morning. He's quite proud of himself can ya tell? What is it with little boys and their mamas? I thought this was kinda cute! With the girls I would've been all over it! Maybe it's because he's the baby. Or... maybe it's because I've relaxed a smidge and realize the world is not going to fall off of it's axis if he pulls a little toilet paper off the roll. He's going to be ornery!



And here's a video of him and Hannah (and Dani too). Hannah was feeding Tyler his supper while I finished up our supper. Isn't she sweet? He's always such a terrible mess afterward ,but it's worth the help! Anyway, for some reason this was just cracking him up. So fun!




Well, I'm off! After a day like today, I'm going to go dish me up some Breyer's vanilla ice cream and top it with some Hershey's dark chocolate syrup! Mmmmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it was a hard day - but those giggles are the most precious thing on the planet!! I'll pray for his quick healing!