Sunday, April 6, 2008

I could watch this all day!

Don'tcha just LOVE it when you get little signs that your kids really do listen?

Hannah got a Bible from her Grampa and Grammy for her sixth birthday. It's become a tradition that they each will get their own, full text Bible at this time. Well, the girl is a great reader! So, she sits down after supper and is reading her Bible. You never know how much she'll be able to read or understand, but hey, let the Holy Spirit work! So she opens to John and is reading along. When she comes to 1:7 she says, "Mom, are they talking about John the Baptist?" I know it's so small, but that she was able to read that much of the text and then KNEW it was John the Baptist that it was talking about just made this mommy's heart proud!

I HAD to take a picture of my sweet little one reading her Bible. For those of you who don't already know, I try to have my camera handy to capture most anything.



And... this picture was taken before we went to church this morning. Precious! Tyler was napping. Halleluia! That's a blessing on a Sunday morning before church. Hate to hand over a cranky baby to the nursery workers! Bless 'em!

No comments: