Thursday, April 10, 2008

Something to ponder....

This very important question was posed to me the night before last by my friend and neighbor Tara:

"Did you know that snow globes don't bounce on wood floors?"!

Oh, I am just rolling thinking about it! She felt the need to inform me of what I am in for as the mother of a boy! She has two of them herself, ages 2 & 3!

Here is the culprit of the non-bouncing snow-globe! Trust me, he doesn't always have Oreo crumbs on his face. This was taken in Sept. while in our backyard during one of Marlie's neighborhood cookie parties!



Here's his little brother!


When I mentioned that I was going to put this on my blog, Tara said she had another one for me! Their oldest son comes walking down the hall with a container (I can't remember what KIND of container) of water. When asked where he got the water from, he nonchalantly responded, "From the toilet."! Oh the wonder of boys!

Did I mention that I just LOVE my neighbors? Oh yah, Tara and I have set up an arranged marriage between her 3 year old and Dani. Think it'll work? Ha ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl - I have a ton more stories to share about boys as well...but I don't want to overwhelm you!! tee hee

Plate spinner said...

Life w/ boys is never dull. ;) I love the stuff you added to the blog. I added you to my friend roll. Maybe we'll learn this blog stuff as we go.
Mi-chelle (FIAR Board)