Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Picture Day!

Yesterday was a big day for Tyler! It's a tradition here to have our babies' pictures taken at one year. Tyler's birthday is on the 23rd so we went yesterday to get pictures! He was quite the little trooper even though he's been sick. A BIG morning nap helped a lot!

Before I forget, I would highly recommend Portrait Innovations if there is one in your area! They did a fantastic job, were very reasonably priced, and ALL 30+ sheets of pictures were ready in about 30 minutes! Yes, I went a little overboard. Anyone want a picture? I have plenty! hee hee! I've included some of our faves. This is not all of them by any means but you get the idea!

This is one of Keven's favorites because Tyler looks like he's going potty on the blocks, or getting ready to. I think Daddy can't wait 'til his little boy can potty in/on the bushes! The only problem is, we are in a subdivision with neighbors all around. Can't blame him really, it is his one and only boy after all. Must be a male-bonding thing! Doesn't he look SUPER ornery!?


Big Boy!
How long will I just LEAN against this block?...

Not very long! ;)
My personal fave. He just looks happy through and through to me! Love my boy!


I think it was shortly after this picture that Tyler fell off of this block. Didn't even phase him!



Isn't he a cutey!?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice pics!! I want one!

Anonymous said...

He is precious!! Make sure you reiterate to the girls that they CAN'T pee on the bushes - Karis tried it because Koleman got to. You can imagine what a disaster that was!!

(Oh - and tell him not to pee out of the playground window in Sunday School :) )