Sunday, April 13, 2008

He meets us where we are!

Well, I missed yet ANOTHER sermon this morning! ALL four of my kiddos are coughing. I decided other moms would probably appreciate it if we didn't spread our germs throughout! So, Keven went and will be home shortly. The kids and I just hung out together and listened to some music. I just LOVE music! Sometimes God speaks to me most clearly through the inspired words of others. We listened to Mercy Me and this song got me this morning. Hope you enjoy it!




Thank You Jesus for taking on human flesh and being our Emmanuel, God with us! Thank You for suffering unimaginable pain if even for just one! Praise You for wooing me and calling me out among the millions to share in Your Glory! May I never lose sight of the price You paid. Help me to live my life in the shadow of Your grace and with eternity in mind! You ARE my heart!

No comments: