Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century Ang'!

Would ya look at who's tryin' her hand at blogging! I've just LOVED keeping up with friends on their blogs so I thought I'd give it a shot! Now, let's see if I'll find the time to keep up with it!

Since it's taken me FOREVER just to figure this out tonight, I'll have to keep my first post short and sweet!

Here's a picture of Keven and me. I just HATE pictures of myself!


... and here's Marlie. Isn't she sweet? Everyone says she's my clone. Poor child! ha ha!



Then there's Hannah. She's our quiet, easy-going girl!



Oh, Dani Jo! Cute as a bug's ear but fiesty! Oh, they say that's what the third child is all about. She's made a believer out of me!


And the lone boy of the kiddos, Tyler. Notice he's climbing ON the chair, not sitting IN the chair! He thinks he's pretty hot stuff and got his mama wrapped! I say he's either going to have girls all figured out or be more confused than ever. Time will tell!


So... that's the family! I'll try to keep up on this so anyone interested can keep up with the lives of the Moseleys! Until then...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your pictures!!! It makes me want to see you even more!!

Craig Ostrander said...

Welcome to the 21st century!

marymo-ro said...

angie: nice blog! you certainly have enough things to write about considering the other 5 people that live in your house! :)

-mary (moseley) roberts