Sunday, March 15, 2009

Scrapbooking Frenzy!

If you can believe it, I had the house to myself all day Friday, all day Saturday and all day today. My family should be home around dinner time.

If you're wondering how in the world I managed this... My birthday is coming up and I told Keven that all I wanted for my birthday was for him to take the kids to his parents' house so I could have time to get some real scrapbooking done. And... here are the results. I got 19 total layouts done. Most of them are from WAY back! Doesn't seem like a lot but I guess I'm a little slow at it. Picky is probably a more accurate assessment really! It feels good to have made a dent in my list of pages to be done! I could use another 1/2 dozen weekends at least to catch up. I'll take what I can get! I hope the slideshow works. All 19 layouts should be included.

No comments: