Friday, March 20, 2009

Just for the record...

I have not changed my current memory verse on purpose! While I do have it memorized... I need more time for it to burn into my heart! I am finding that it is coming to mind quite often. Too bad it's mostly when my kids are saying not-so-kind things to one another and not when I am spewing off at the mouth... usually at my husband! OUCH! Did I just admit that?

Anyway... had to set the record straight! And yes, please feel free to ask how I am doing!

2 comments:

melanie said...

That is one of my favorite verses in the Bible. :)

MAMA CEO said...

I think that it is great to memorize scripture. I admit that this is a part in my walk where I lack big time. No excuses are justifiable, but being busy doesn't help. And not motivated...doesn't help either. This is a place where I need some encouragement! Good job with keeping His Word in your mind and making sure that it is engraved on your heart!