Sunday, March 8, 2009

Is this not the cutest?

My doorbell rang this afternoon and I opened the door to find a young boy, I would guess around 11 or 12 years oldish. I was thinking, "Oh no, I don't have any canned goods to donate, don't need anymore Boy Scouts popcorn or Girl Scouts cookies, etc..." But I was polite and smiled and said, "Whatcha got for me?". Little did I know...

This young boy explained to me that he is starting his own business and was just out trying to drum up some customers. He explained to me that "Basically, we pick up where your dog left off." Here is his flyer!


Made me kinda sad that we don't have dogs! And, I'm tempted to call the local newspaper to suggest a write up on him. I think this is awesome!

1 comment:

MAMA CEO said...

Oh my goodness! that is too precious! I'm gonna go get a dog just so he can scoop!