Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Butterfly Pavilion

This week is Spring Break for the big girls! It is great having them home! Keven does not go back to work until Thursday so we hoped to squeeze in a couple of fun things before then. Yesterday we went to the Butterfly Pavilion. It was so fun. Tyler was a bit of a pill since it was naptime but all in all he was pretty good! Keven ran into an old acquaintance from his days with another company and his daughter, McKenna, and Hannah were fast friends! Very cute!

Tomorrow we are planning on going to the Children's Museum in Denver and Friday we will go to a petting zoo with my cousin and her three little ones. A fun week! So, so glad to have them home!

Here are some pics... it's a little overboard but you know me and pictures! Oh,and they are totally backwards but until Blogger has an easier way to move pics around (or I figure it out how if they already do) this will just have to do!

LOVE this one! ha ha ha!


Tyler in the bee's honeycomb!









Hannah "petting" a starfish

These things are like 4+ inches long for reals! EWE!


Hissing cockroach. Not so little either!


Tyler letting Rosey the tarantula walk on his hand. What a brave little boy! No thank you!

This precious creature was 11 inches legs and all! BIG MAMA!

We've been to the Butterfly Pavilion before and it still amazes me the creativity of our Creator. That sounds kinda weird but you know what I mean. It's pretty obvious in this pic but this stick bug blends is so cool. The ridges on his body look just like any ole twig!

Can you see this guy in the middle of the picture? He is HUGE and his markings look like the dry ends of a leaf. AMAZING camouflage. Natural selection? I don't think so. An amazing Creator... I KNOW so!

A bettle of some sort!

Tyler and a centipede. I don't think he's so comfortable with this, what do you think?

Before we went in!

I'll be back soon with pics from the museum I sure!

No comments: