Thursday, October 2, 2008

Poor Baby!

What a night we had! Poor Dani was up at 2:00 am throwing up. She attempted to go back to her own bed a couple of times only to come back upstairs and upchuck all over again. She was up and down getting sick until after 6:00. I felt so bad for her!

She has been laying on the couch all day watching Noggin. What a treat for her! Mommy the TV Nazi has left the building for the time being! She ran a low-grade fever all morning and hasn't eaten much. It's almost 5:45 and she's been asleep since just after 1:00.

I just have to say that I was a bit of a thankful mama in the middle of the night! Crazy huh? Usually I am SO impatient with children post 9:00 pm until morning. But, I have to say, my time with that little one was sweet last night! She was the cutest little thing. She ended up with me in bed and would reach over to touch me and make sure I was there! One time she found my nose first thing and giggled! She had to be close to mommy! So sweet. I was thanking God for the time but now am praying He will heal her quickly! We'll see how sweet I think she is if we have another night like last night! tee hee! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Koleman slept with me last night too - I LOVE those little giggles in the middle of the night!!!!