Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've decided my daughter is a ham and other random pics and thoughts!

Okay, I just HAVE to share some pictures! I know, I know... not everyone wants to look at pictures of my kids ALL the time but... TOO BAD!

Dani was dressed up the other day! She wanted to dress up in something "scary". I think she had been to art club and they must've talked about scary Halloween costumes or something. Anyway, she wanted an old recital costume of Marlie's from when she was about 3. It was a spider costume because they did their dance to "The Itsy Bitsy Spider". So, I think we must have thrown the rest of the costume out as it was probably in shreds... but as you can see Dani was quite happy with the resulting "costume" and wasn't afraid to pose! Check out the socks! She is just too much!

And, Tyler made a huge mess of himself that night at dinner and it wasn't bath night so Daddy just stuck him in the sink for a quick rinser. He thought he was HOT STUFF! "Whoa!" he says!

Dani loving her new jammies from Grampa and Grammy! Can she strike a pose or what?

I am so proud of my girls. They have adjusted so well from homeschooling to "regular" school. In fact they competed in a spelling bee today and my little Hannah got first place in 1st grade! She was beaming she was so happy, but in her own quiet little way! She got a medal and everything! ;) Isn't she just a doll?

Marlie also competed in the third grade and got third place. You go girl!

Now, today is Dani's official birthday! My baby is not a baby anymore! Ahhhh... Okay, enough of me... Anyway, she got a button from Grammy saying "I'm 4 Years Old Today" that she wore proudly all day! You can see it in the pictures and this was even our second shirt of the day. We had to put the button on the new shirt don'tcha know?! We took cupcakes to my ladies Bible study this morning for the kids and they sang to her there! And, for a few weeks, when we would go the grocery store, Dani was eyeing these fancy caramel apples and I got her one as a surprise for after supper tonight. She was thrilled and super surprised! She was a sweet girl and shared with her mommy and siblings.


What a goofball!And it just wouldn't be a normal day without some form a shenanigans from Tyler. While we were cleaning up from the apple mess and all getting ready for bed, my precious son went suddenly missing. We looked all over upstairs for him! We looked in Marlie's room, his room, our room, the closets... calling him all the while. I knew he wasn't downstairs because the gate was up at the top. Just as I was starting to get frantic wondering if he snuck outside somehow, I hear Marlie laughing hysterically. She found her brother... sitting IN THE DARK, IN THE BATHROOM SINK, chewing away on Hannah's toothbrush. The child is obsessed with brushing his teeth and toothpaste. I HAD all of the toothpaste in a bathroom drawer. Before we finally got child-proof locks on them, I had to put it up in the cabinet above the toilet. The little stink figured out how to crawl up ON THE TOILET and reach the toothpaste! AND, he could get it open and suck it out of the tube! Anyway... I have NO IDEA how he got in the sink! Hence the reason for including the second picture... to give you a true sense of my theory. He must have climbed ON THE TOILET, stepped up ONTO THE TP HOLDER (you can't see it), and INTO the sink. Now, Tyler is only 18 months old, isn't that quite a feat for a little one? I don't how he managed without falling and killing himself. Between this, climbing onto the top bunk bed, sitting on the kitchen table throwing my fruit onto the floor, cutting his clothes with scissors... I can tell I'm in for a treat with this boy. Maybe I should get a leash!

Doesn't he look so proud of himself?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pictures! You don't want to know all the places that I have found Levi as I am schooling Hadassah. Let me just say that Tyler and Levi would be VERY BEST BUDS!!!

Karen Johnson said...

Angie, you've really got an "all boy" boy! I remember mine doing backflips off the bed ... and he survived! Enjoy the journey!