Monday, October 20, 2008

Just sharing!

I just thought I would share a video and few pics from the last couple of days.

Here's a video of Marlie making Tyler giggle! I could watch them play NICELY all day long! ;)



Don'tcha just LOVE fall? The colors are just amazing! Fall and spring are my absolute fave seasons. Even if they are the most unpredictable weather-wise in Colorful Colorado! For some reason the colors outside struck me as we were at the table eating lunch this afternoon so I just went out and snapped some quick pics. So pertiful!

And... since I had the camera handy, I had to take a couple of shots of the kiddos!

Dani - ain't she just precious?

Don't know what he's pointing at now, but isn't his big-boy haircut just darling!?

Okay, I have to quit goofing off and read my Bible study before the big girls get home! Ta ta!

No comments: