Sunday, October 5, 2008

My little marksgirls!

Huh? Marksgirls? Well, I couldn't think of the PC term for marksmen so.... SHOOT ME! Ha, ha, ha, ha.... oh, I crack me up!

Well, as you may have read in the previous post, Keven took Marlie and Hannah to a local friend's shooting range to try their little hands at shooting a .17 HMR (Thanks honey, whatever that is!). They were really excited. I prayed when they left for extra safety as this mommy's instincts were to protect them and not let my babies handle a weapon! But, he said they would go over safety first and they did.

They were all three on cloud nine when they got home. I guess they were gone about three hours! Looks like Keven's got him a couple of shooting buddies. The girls did great. Seems Hannah's a natural and Marlie will get a better hang of it with more practice! She's a lot like her mother, these things take practice, LOTS of practice!

Marlie shooting

Hannah shooting


Proud girls!


Their target. Keven said they were shooting at almost 30 yards. Not bad!

2 comments:

MAMA CEO said...

HOLY COW! Awesome! Just Awesome! What a great outing with their daddy! I bet they will remember this forever and hopefully it will become a new adventure for the family! Such a great memory maker!

Anonymous said...

How fun?!!