Monday, October 20, 2008

I discovered templates!

Only my fellow digiscrappers will appreciate this. I have discovered the beauty of templates! Oh, I will be using them a lot now! Dad, those cd's you gave me will now be put to good use! Just so you will appreciate my excitement...

This layout took me FOREVER! I mean like 2-3 hours. NO kidding. Partly because I am still learning but mostly because I am a perfectionist and do and redo a bajillion times!



Now, this one that I did tonight took less than 45 minutes and that's with a tutorial and learning how to even use a template for heaven's sake!



I am in love with scrapping again! Look out, my keyboard might catch the house on fire! I have A LOT of catching up to do!

6 comments:

MAMA CEO said...

Where did you get this??

Angie Lynn said...

The template came with a kit that I got somewhere? Are you scrapping? I can give you some sites that have LOTS of free stuff!

Janet said...

I would love some templates! These are darling!

Angie Lynn said...

Carrie & Janet,

Check out www.ikeagoddess.blogspot.com. She has links to free stuff nearly every day! I've gotten a ton of stuff from there!

MAMA CEO said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya'll check out this blog too: http://digifree.blogspot.com/