Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our artwork for the day!

Some of you may not know this but my kids will sit for hours and draw/color. They LOVE it. Sometimes they create some pictures that just amaze me! They get their artsiness (is that a word?) from their daddy, believe me!

Hannah's hunter. She drew this for her daddy who has become quite the gun enthusiast and hunter! And, she drew this BEFORE she went and shot a gun with Daddy this afternoon! (See next post!)

Hannah's drawing of a gun. Keven was pretty impressed! It has a scope and trigger and everything! Again, before the shooting incident!



Marlie's drawing of a lady. I think it's beautiful!


This one is my fave just because of the message! That's my girl! Hope she will shout it from the rooftops!

And, I finally sat down to do a little scrapping. I've had NO time to do it at all lately. Believe me, you all see everything I do so, yah, it's been that long! But, Dani's birthday is at the end of the month so I thought I would just make some homemade invites. If you see this before you get it in the mail, it's comin'! ;)


1 comment:

MAMA CEO said...

Wow Ang! Quite the creativity in your house! I'm lucky enough to get the cap off the glue stick! Which reminds me...where is the glue stick...Hmmmm....AIDAN!!!!!!!!!!


PS...beautiful masterpieces by the way...ALL OF YOU!