Friday, October 24, 2008

Get off your duff and VOTE people!

I've never been one much into politics. Maybe it's something that becomes of increasing interest as you get older... I don't know. But, this election has me riveted! I am anxious to see what God has in store for our country! Will He once again show us favor or will the gavel fall?! Sometimes I get a little fearful of what will happen if the candidate that I DO NOT wish to see in office gets voted in! But then I remind myself that God is still in control and He is not the author of fear! PERIOD!

Anyway, my mom sent me this video and I thought it was good. We are really at a crossroads in this election I think. Pretty serious issues at stake! So, get out and vote people! If you don't, then you can't complain, right?

1 comment:

Janet said...

Amen girl! These are amazing times..
I'm just thankful we know Jesus!