Monday, June 30, 2008

What we won't do!

Tonight we had leftover tater tot casserole for supper. Tyler wasn't crazy about it the first night we had it, but you just never know with this kid. One day he will like something, the next he won't. So, we had the leftovers and YUMMY strawberries! He refused to eat either of them. I had nothing else in the house of nutritional value to give the child and he was pitching and ever-lovin' fit. Finally I figured out that he wanted my WHOLE strawberries so I let him have a taste. He LOVED it, couldn't get enough of it! Not the bite-sized pieces that I cut up for him! Oh no! He had to have the whole strawberry. So, I thought of a long shot and put the pieces on the whole strawberry. He fell for it and ate them. So, I put bites of the casserole ON the whole strawberry! The child devoured his whole plate of casserole and about 5 whole, HUGE strawberries. Of course, I had the camera handy and took a video to prove it!



How hilarious is that? Gotta love him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How incredibly funny!! How did you even think to try the whole strawberry?! He must be an independent little man like Koleman - he NEVER wants me to cut up his food for him - he has to do it himself!!!