Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Am I BIG now?

No Dani, you can't go to VBS, you're not big enough. Nope, can't go to dance class yet, you're not big enough. Sorry, no art club, not quite big enough! What a day for my Dani Jo! She has been waiting as long as she can remember, since she was really aware, to be "big enough". Today was that day! FINALLY! I signed her up for a playtime/movement class with other kids her age from our town. After warming up a bit, she had an absolute BLAST! They did an obstacle course, raced with HUGE balls, did foot races, bear crawls, played with a big parachute (I think that's what they are called)... too fun! Unfortunately she had to share her first "big enough" with her three siblings as Keven was working but... it was actually good. I think she appreciated her security blanket of big sisters on her first day! Next week Keven will be home and it'll just be the two of us! I can't wait!

I know, I know... SURPRISE! A slide show of her morning!



I'm just full of surprises! A video too?! Oh, I just crack myself up!

No comments: