Monday, June 9, 2008

Busy but fun day!

Wow, today was one of those days! It was the first day of VBS at our church. I got a small taste of what it will be like in the fall to drive 20+ minutes one way to take the girls to school. Should be interesting. But, I also got a nibble of the experience of some time alone with my two littlest ones. I think I will enjoy it tremendously! The girls LOVED VBS by the way!

I did a bunch of little piddly things around here after lunch but time got away with me so bad that I FORGOT to take Hannah to her LAST tap class before her recital next week. What kind of mother does that? Sheesh! But I did manage to "remember" in time to go to the studio and apologize to her teacher. And, she did get to practice her routine once in her crocs! Too funny! You want to know what's even funnier?! I was sharing with my neighbor earlier this afternoon that sometimes I have to set my timer so that I don't forget things. Then I said that I should probably do that so I wouldn't forget to take Hannah to tap! Well, you know the rest of the story!

Here's a picture of Tyler playing with his Daddy at lunch time. What a handsome couple of boys!


Don't ask me!? I surely don't know what was going on here!

A fun snack outside while Daddy barbecued!


And, finally... a video of Tyler and Dani having a splash-fest in the tub tonight. What a mess was made! But, oh, what fun!



Tomorrow will be another busy day but hopefully there will be some more really fun moments to capture. Hope I don't forget to take Marlie to piano lessons! I'll let you know! ;)

No comments: