Monday, June 30, 2008

Praise in the Park

Last night we went to the annual Praise in the Park. This was the first year in a year or two that they held it at Island Grove Park during the Greeley Stampede. It was awesome as usual. There's just nothing like tons of Christians praising together. And being outside makes it even better for me. It's hard to really get your mind set on worship with four little ones undertow but it's still worth it. Tyler was ALL OVER the place. I'll bet Keven walked MILES keeping up with him! :)

Hannah lovin' on her brother!


Praisin'!


Oh, so cool boy!


A couple of videos of the praisin'!





Dani gettin' her groove on!



Okay, this one is going to take some explanation I'm afraid. Immediately following Praise in the Park was a concert by Poison during the Stampede. Yes, that's right. Poison! How hilarious is that?! You remember Bret Michaels and Poison, don't even pretend you don't! ha ha! Anyway, Island Grove is RIGHT next to the Stampede so we could hear Poison as we were walking to the car. Keven and I were having some major flashbacks of our teen years. And, if you know my husband, most any situation lends itself to silliness! So, when we got in the Suburban he was being so silly with "Every Rose Has It's Thorn"! The girls were cracking up! He agreed to let me get it on video as long as I didn't film him. I couldn't resist, though. He is so funny, I LOVE that about him! Never a dull moment with K-Mo around! Hope you get a kick out of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO funny!! Our boys were cut out of the same cloth!! Khris would have been right there with him!! That is hilarious!!!