Tuesday, June 17, 2008

He's home!

I went to a wonderful funeral today. My friend Susie, from my Bible study, her husband died Saturday! Ted was his name. Today I went to a celebration of his life that was amazing. The church was jam packed. What a testimony to this man's life. I never even met him! But, I've talked to a few people that knew him and he was quite the man. And Susie? She looked beautiful, even glowing. While I know she is grieving you could also tell that she is rejoicing that her husband is in the presence of his Savior!

You are probably hearing a new song I posted... I think it speaks wonderfully to what we have to look forward to, IF we know Jesus. Hope none of you think I am too narrow minded but it was Jesus himself who said:

13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. Matthew 7:13-14


Hope you enjoy the song!

No comments: