Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My baby is becoming a little boy!

I have to say that I am baffled by boys! I know everyone says they are easier but this child sure keeps me hoppin'! He thinks it is great fun to throw things in the trash, dig IN the trash, pull things OUT of the trash, and push the trash can around the kitchen floor. Do we have aspirations of being a future trash man (excuse me... garbage collector... is that more p.c.? tee hee!)? If memory serves me correctly, I believe his daddy had the same high hopes as a little boy! My sweet, precious little man also receives great enjoyment from pulling disposable bowls out of a bottom kitchen drawer and replacing them in the bottom drawer of my oven or in another cabinet (the ONLY one in the kitchen without a child safety lock!). Who needs toys?

I just have to share a couple videos of him walking! He is getting quite fast and is ALL OVER the place.

Notice Dani in the background. The girl does not have a quiet bone in her body whether she's happy, sad or anywhere in between. She's relentless too! ;)



I feel like a terrible mother even posting this video, but I didn't realize until I was well into it that Tyler wasn't just mad but actually so upset that he wasn't breathing while crying. You know the kind of cry I am talking about!? But, it really shows how well he's walking so I'm going to anyway! At the end I THOUGHT he hit his head on his little rocking chair but luckily narrowly missed it. Can you say, temper, temper!?



And finally, Tyler "talking". He cracks me up! I think he is just sure he's really saying something quite important most of the time. If I look as if I am really carrying on a conversation with him, he'll go on and on... His new favorite thing is to yell "Mama!" to which I respond "Tyler!" or "What?!". Then we do the same thing over and over again. It's a vicious, extremely fun cycle that you get a small glimpse of in this video! And, oh my girls! Life would be so boring without them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such precious babies!!! I love the jabbering...truth be told...it kinda made me cry a little!!! OK - I have officially reached the moment they always told us would come - when I wish my kids were that age again!!!