Thursday, January 15, 2009

My new memory verse

You will notice a new Scripture for me to memorize on my sidebar. I chose a different one than Beth Moore is doing this time. I didn't exactly come up with it myself either. I looked at all of the other Scriptures that other ladies posted and saw this one. I know the middle of it... the slow to speak, slow to anger part but didn't have the last part committed to memory. And, at least I think, it's a vital part of the verse. So, off I go to put the verse on index cards and place them in strategic places around my house and vehicle. It worked last time! I got it memorized. Now, ask me next week if I've retained it after a week of another verse. That's another story entirely!

1 comment:

MAMA CEO said...

BRAVO! Angie! Way to keep pumping in God's Word! I continually wonder about myself! Why is it that I can memorize/remember so many other things, but Scripture? Thanks for getting me thinking and thus motivating me to memorize Scripture again...I miss doing it and need it before my brain goes to mush staying at home! HA!