Thursday, January 22, 2009

Big Daddy Weave and more artwork...

I just heard this song on my CD and had to share. I LOVE Big Daddy Weave, especially this song called "What Life Would be Like". I love the words. Here's the chorus:
He made the lame walk
And the dumb talk
He opened blinded eyes to see

That the sun rises on His time

Yet He knows our deepest desperate need

And the world waits
While His heart aches
To realize the dream
I wonder what life would be like
If we let Jesus live through you and me

I love the whole chorus but especially the italicized part. Anyone else rarely take the time to really THINK about the fact that the same God who put the stars in the sky, healed people while here in human flesh, and rose from the dead... that VERY SAME God is the one who woos us unto Himself for salvation? We don't seek Him out, He seeks us out! CRAZINESS! I am glad this still continues to blow my mind. I just wish I would meditate on the FACT of it more! Does that make sense to anyone but me? Anyhoo, sit back and enjoy the awesomeness of our King!



And, I couldn't get away with not sharing the latest artwork that Hannah came up with after school. Just out of the blue she traipses up the stairs and says "Look what I drawed Mama!" This girl will be a warrior for Christ if He tarries I have a feeling! Praise God for letting me raise such an moldable little soul and reaching her in spite of me!

2 comments:

melanie said...

Oh Angie, I loved this post and appreciate that reminder this morning!!

MAMA CEO said...

Most precious...thanks for the reminder!