Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gettin' a kick out of herself!

For those of you who don't have the pleasure (tee hee) of being with us in person, you must be warned that we are a super silly family! Almost on the verge of ridiculous sometimes! Anyway, Dani and I always read a book together and snuggle at naptime. Sometimes we pretend to be sleeping and SNORE! Here's the kicker... the child has a really difficult time getting her snorts out. It's the funniest thing and we always end up cracking up over the deal. So, the other night for some reason she was trying to snort and really cracking herself up. I was able to catch the end of it on video but the best was before hand. She was a giggle box. What a silly goose!



And... some of you have shared in our struggles with this sweet third child of ours. I am happy to report that she is really starting to come around. We still have our issues but as far as I can tell, based on my parenting experiences, we are now to the point of just your typical 4-year-old troubles. We can see her processing her actions in her head before she reacts. She is really a joy! PRAISE GOD!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks...I DID need a good laugh. I need to come giggle with my girls...SOON!! Love ya, Mom

Robyn said...

SO VERY glad to hear that she is coming around! I know that was such a struggle for you and Keven. Loved the video!

MAMA CEO said...

Hoot! Hoot! Hoot! *SNORT*! AHH! did i just do that? HA!