Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to my friends and family!

Keven and I got wild and crazy to bring in the new year... we cuddled on the couch and watched a bluegrass festival on public access t.v. then laughed out hineys off at VH1 Classic's 2009 of 2009... they were playing OLD and CHEESY 80's music videos! So fun! We did that until we couldn't possibly keep our eyes open anymore and were in bed by 11:45. I know! We couldn't even make it the extra 15 minutes! Like I said, we are a couple of CRAZY kids!

Anyway... last night our pastor did a prophecy update! So interesting. I'll post the link to it as soon as it's available on the website. But, if you are like me, when you hear anyone speaking "prophecy" your shield goes up. But, HE is not prophesying... he just updated us on what is going on around us and how that ties into end-time prophesy! So, no fear, he's not some crazy loon predicted the end! He does, however, offer some very interesting insight into the times in which we are living! Very exciting!

I have more to say but am too tired to put it all out there! I'll be back!

No comments: