Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My little prayer warrior!

I volunteer in Hannah's classroom every two weeks when Keven is home. So at the end of my visit today, Mrs. Anderson showed a short online video of our new president taking his oath of office. Once they were all back at their desks she did a wonderful teaching, as is most suitable and memorable for a class of 1st graders, on the present economy and just how it all works. She did a fantastic job. Anyway, right before I left she handed out coloring sheets of Barack Obama and a maze. Sometime later in the day she must've asked them to write down a prayer for President Obama and this is what was attached to her coloring page and maze. How much of it was suggested to her/them I don't know but I still found it very sweet! I told Hannah we will have to remember to pray this for him as a family too!

Hope you are commmitted to praying for our new president! I think it's one wonderful way to honor God and trust in His providence for us!

2 comments:

The Kennedy Krew said...

AMEN, Hannah!!

MAMA CEO said...

How precious! Out of the mouths of babes!