Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Still Alive!

Yes! I am still alive! It's been awhile huh?

No reason not the post lately really! We've been having lots of fun outside in the new baby pool. Yes, I said baby pool! And, yes, ALL four of my kids will get in it at once AND have fun! Crazy, I know!

I've been at my in-laws for the past couple of days. Friday we got new carpet upstairs and on the actual stairs. SO NICE! And yesterday and today we left so Keven could install new flooring in the dining room and kitchen. How awesome is that?!

So, it's not that we've had nothing going on or that I've been SO BUSY scrapbooking or something (I wish, but my computer can't handle it - more on that later), I've quite simply not been in the mood! More on that later too!

My parents will be flying in on Thursday to visit for a week. It worked out wonderfully as they will be here for the girls' first day of school EVER! That's next Wednesday already. Can't believe it! Dad is planning on getting this computer set up for the kids' use and probably a new one for me. Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - on the computer issue - I bought an external hard drive (5 GB) for all my scrapbooking...it's only $100...and now my computer is back to normal!