Thursday, August 14, 2008

As Promised!

I finally got my poop in a group to post some pictures and videos for all of you curious readers! ;)

While I've already posted the story of how the girls' first morning went, I really MUST share pictures! But first I have to share my hairy morning. We don't live in the same town as the girls' school. I am pretty familiar with the main roads in Greeley but other than that... well... Just let me say that the road right in front of the school is completely closed and that threw me into a major tither this morning. I tried both ways to get there that I knew and finally called Keven in a panic. He suggested, as any rational human being would, that I call the school. Oh, yeah, there's always that! So, we finally made it and the girls were only 5 minutes late with an excused tardy! Whew! For this Type-A, control freak that just about threw me over the edge but I made it!

So, here are some pictures from yesterday!



While the girls were at their first day of school, Mom and I took Tyler and Dani to the park! What a fun time. I found out that Tyler LOVES the slide! What a treat for all of us!



Here are a couple of short videos from the park:





After the park and lunch, we took Dani to get her hair cut. Remember she missed out on Monday due to a huge fit?! Well, it turned out so cute. She wanted to get it cut "short" like her sisters. Oh my goodness... the child is too cute for words! We're in trouble now!

Here are some pics from last night - my parents' last night here! :( Just a brief explanation is needed. You will see pictures and a video of Dani and Grammy reading "The Napping House". If you've never read it to your little ones, please RUN to the library and get it. It is the cutest book ever! My mom brings it with her every time she comes and it is quite the tradition now!





Sorry - I know it's picture and video overload but, believe it or not, this is a pared down version of all that I wanted to share! We had such a great time!

Hopefully now I can find a little extra time to scrapbook since Dad got my computer all straightened up - hopefully! Oh, and have I mentioned that he turned out to be a great babysitter? He watched Dani and/or Tyler for four of the seven days that they were here! What a trooper! Miss you guys and love you bunches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute!! I just got my first 12x12 scrapbook from Shutterfly! It turned out so good!!