Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Memory Verses... Ah! I'm late!

I am TWO days behind on starting my new memory verses! Ah! I need to catch up! I first chose Ephesians 4:29 which says: Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. But then I decided to check out the verse in context and decided that I needed to start with verse 25 and work my way toward the end of the chapter. I sure hope I can do it and that these verses will leave a permanent imprint on my heart. I am experiencing verse 25 in a round about way right now so it fits perfectly. And, I don't know about you guys but I have an issue with anger. It doesn't take much to irk me, namely with the members of my own family... you know... the ones INSIDE my own house! I TRY not to let it happen and try even harder not to just react but FAR too often I just spew words or, even worse, looks with little regard until it's too late. So, hopefully these verses will help! Anyone with me?

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm in. I've been so slack in memorizing scripture lately. Definitely gonna do this one witcha! Mom