Sunday, February 22, 2009

The first of two birthdays for Hannah...

Well, the first of Hannah's birthday "celebrations" went off without much of a hitch, except that I totally forgot to go rent a movie! Sheesh Mom! And, there were no kid-friendly movies on pay-per-view but thankfully everyone was happy just to watch Tinkerbell for the umpteenth time!

I am still kicking myself for forgetting my camera when I took cupcakes for snack to Hannah's classroom on Friday! She went to the front of the class and they all sang Happy Birthday to her. SO stinkin' cute!

But she opened a few of her presents when she got home and was quite happy.

Here she is opening an oh-so-cool card from Meghan, our friend from church who also happens to be a junior at the school the girls attend AND our babysitter! She came to Hannah's class for the celebration too!

And the blanket that Meghan made for her. She LOVES it!

Some kind of little plant thingie for our little grower girl!

Her Thumbelina doll!

Her scooter. She is outside as I type trying to get the hang of it! We thought that since neither one of our big girls knows how to ride a bike, we should get them going on SOMETHING!


I still can't believe she is seven! Where did the time go? Well, we'll have another celebration in Fort Collins on Friday with my parents and hopefully one of Hannah's little friends and classmates! I'll post more pics then!

2 comments:

Karen Johnson said...

I love Tinkerbelle and am thinking about getting it for myself. I was taking care of the neighbor girls and got to watch it. Can't watch it in my own home because of the boys!

PotterMama said...

I love your site & your post's are so cute! I would LOVE to get some advice from you since I am new to the blogger world! I am still using a default layout! lol.