Sunday, February 22, 2009

My silly family!

If there is one thing you CANNOT call my family it's refined! We are self-proclaimed undignified and just plain SILLY! Here are some pictures of us to prove it!


And, this post would not be complete without a silly video! One of the voices you hear in the background is Betty, my mother-in-law who was spending a night with us so Keven and I could take a concealed gun safety class. But, the best part of the video, aside from Dani being silly with the guitar is Tyler. Watch him in the background in the kitchen. I think what he is throwing is a plastic toy car, I'm not sure. I think I was downstairs. And, I can assure you he wouldn't have been doing it if I were there. The little stink got away with some harmless fun while mommy wasn't looking! SHAME ON HIM!!!! ;)



Oh, and by the way, I was NOT so silly until I met Keven... right everyone!? wink, wink!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that's a "normal" face from Keven. I am glad he is setting a good example for the kids. :)

-mary "mo" roberts

The Kennedy Krew said...

LOVE it!! That's why we like you guys so much!! (And I love little Tyler in the background - hilarious!)

Karen Johnson said...

This is so cute. One of the things I pray for for Joe is that he'll be caught when guilty. He's never been caught on tape like little Tyler, though! Love the silly family!