Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah!

My girl is 7 today! I can hardly believe it! She is just one of those kids that makes parenting easy. Don't get me wrong, she has her moments, as we all do, but for the most part she is just a joy! Today we will celebrate with one of her fave breakfasts (bagels and cream cheese... see easy kid!) on birthday plates, then cupcakes in the classroom, movie night (her choice of movie) and Arby's dinner... that one's to help raise money for the 5th grade classes' mission trip. Again, such an easy kid, she chose Arby's over me preparing her favorite meal. Then the REAL fun happens next weekend when my parents are here from SC with a trip to Fit for Kids and Hibachi Japanese Steakhouse in Fort Collins! I can't wait!

I am just loving recounting her birth with her too. She is just eating it up! I told her last night about how I was eating a root beer float in bed watching TV when I realized I was in labor and now can't eat them without thinking of that! And how Granny and Papa came over to watch Marlie and take me to the hospital because Daddy was working. The best part for us, though, is that I was doubled over the kitchen counter in heavy contractions while my mother-in-law jabbered about her own birth experiences. NOT IN THE MOOD RIGHT NOW! I can chuckle about it now! You'd have to know Granny. I am so glad she was there and stayed to watch Hannah's birth. Well, kinda... she stayed "behind" the scenes as she faints at the sight of blood!

Anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!!!!!

Marlie meets Hannah 7 years ago!

What a beaut!

2 comments:

Karen Johnson said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear sweet, wonderful, cute, pretty, lovely Hannah!
Happy Birthday to you!

God bless you for the joy you bring us on earth!

MAMA CEO said...

Awww...now those are the Moseley girls that I remember in the baby pictures...my how they have grown up!