Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hannah's First Father/Daughter Dance

I thought I would share the pictures that I took of Hannah and her Daddy before her first dance with him. We did the curler thing again. Let's just say that I think I need further instruction on technique! Either that or my kids have hair issues. I think it's the former.

Anyway, we got her all dolled up and she was the belle of the ball. They had a great time. Dinner at Friday's and dancing the night away! Keven's brother Dave and his daughter Julia went. I guess Hannah and Julia tore up the dance floor! Hannah saw several people that she knew from school as well! I so wish I could've been a fly on the wall! There are just some things that are to be kept between a daddy and his daughter I guess! SO SWEET!

Hannah in her curlers!

Can you say Shirley Temple?

MUCH better!


Getting her corsage!

And you just knew I had to get several poses of her and Daddy right? I could just eat 'em up!


4 comments:

Len Johnson said...

Now, that little girl is smiling with her heart. It is obvious she is thrilled to be going on a date with Dad.

Janet said...

I love it! SO precious. Don't you just love Daddy's and their little girls! What a treasure!

Robyn said...

What a GREAT dad!

MAMA CEO said...

Oh my goodness...how precious!