Friday, December 12, 2008

What a difference that little "y" makes!

Are you saying to yourself..."Huh?" Girls have the "xx" chromosome and boys have the "xy", right? I am still amazed at the vast differences between girls and boys. Tyler is so stinkin' much fun! He is at a fun age anyway, but the fact that he is a boy after three girls makes all that much more fun! I think God waited to give me an energetic, "all boy" last for a very good reason! I appreciate his differences more than if he were our firstborn I think.

Anyway, the child is naturally drawn to boy things. If he goes in the playroom, which is full to the brim with girly toys, he will pick out the only two cars (which are Barbie-involved somehow) and bring them out into the family room to drive around the uncluttered floor. He loves to stack and build too. He has small wooden blocks that he will just stack and stack for what seems like forever. And some big, plastic lego-like blocks are his fave too.

Well, he just started getting really excited the higher and higher that he can stack the blocks. And he is just as emphatic when his creations fall! Here are a few videos of the event.









I LOVE that boy!

5 comments:

Katie said...

"Y" that's the cutest thing EVER!! A big Tyler "YEAH" (arms in the air, of course) for you for posting those videos. We giggled so hard. Muchas, smoochas! Mom

Khris Kennedy said...

How precious!!! I love it!! I may have to bookmark this post to watch on a down day - that kid makes me smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry - I was using Khris' computer because mine has a virus - tee hee

DKJS said...

Sounds like you might be a little smitten over your son. I can TOTALLY relate!

Janet said...

"y" Amen girl! So precious I love it!