Thursday, December 18, 2008

Local Griswalds and other misc....

Hi all!

I thought I would post a couple of pics and videos from the past few days!

First is the way I found Tyler when I went in to check on him at naptime yesterday. He was obviously much more tired than I realized! He was OUT!



And, tonight we went to see "The Greeley Griswalds". It is a home famous in Greeley for it's Christmas light display that is set to music. All you have to do is go there and set your car radio to the station posted in the yard. And what a show it is. There were several cars there so we didn't stay real long but it was fun. The owner/display dude came to our Suburban and handed out candy canes to the kids. He said this is only the second year that he has set the display to music. So cool!



1 comment:

Robyn said...

LOVED the pictures of Tyler sleeping!! Fantastic videos of the lights and music. The kids really enjoyed them!