Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Well, nothing new here really! I've been spending WAY too much time downloading scrapbooking stuff... I just can't resist anything free! But, it takes time to download so I've been trying to balance it all. Hopefully I'll actually put something together EVER!

We've had more swimming lessons this week. And more piano lessons, playtime, etc.... Today between events, I took some pictures outside. I went out to water my flowers and noticed that some of my lilies had bloomed! They are soooooooo pretty. I had forgotten what color they were. I just planted them last spring so this is only the second year they've bloomed! I have some others that still have to bloom and I can't wait to see them too!

So, I just thought I would share some of the pictures!

My pretty lilies!



Trailing Verbena

I really like verbena but especially this multi-colored one!


Little man!

He had a little too much fun eating mulch this morning!


Can't remember what this is but it sure is neat. The flowers look like little bells. It was so tiny last year and never even bloomed so I almost yanked it this year but decided to give it one more year. LOVE it!


Coreopsis. Love the colors of this one too!


How cute is he? He was having a fabulous time banging the watering can! What a hoot!


Aunt Karen, you are probably going nuts with the hose in the background of the pictures, huh? I didn't even notice until I had already downloaded the pics. Oh well, I'm no pro!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL flowers!!! You're so good at that stuff!!!