Friday, July 25, 2008

A fun couple of days!

I thought I would share some pics from the last few days. Wednesday nights, Keven goes to church with the big girls and the little ones and I stay home. So, I had to leave the table for some reason (probably to go potty) and came back to find Dani took over feeding her brother. Was pretty precious!

"Where you been Mom?"

Say "Awwwwwww...."



Yesterday we went to Fort Collins to a fun water park with my cousin Tracy and her kids. SO FUN! The only kid I didn't get a picture of was James. He we off doing his own thing much of the time so... Anyway, it was really, really fun! HOT but fun! Tyler didn't know what to think of the water for sure. Kylie was a different story. I could watch that girl in the water all day. So cute! After lunch we headed home and had a relaxed afternoon!

You can't tell it, but Elise is spinning in this chair thingie. Wonder what miss bossy-pants is doing? Oh, that girl!

Hannah and Dani on the see-saw. Don't know the other little girl, she just felt like joining in on the fun.

Kylie and Tyler on the kiddie equipment.

See what I mean? Tyler's a little unsure but Kylie's ALL ABOUT IT!

"Are you having fun Kylie? I sure am!"

FUN!

"Huh?"

"Weeeeeeeeee!"

No comments: