Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What kind of people ARE you?

I am left wondering this morning, just what kind of people are you that read this? How come no one told me I did the girls' peace signs TOTALLY wrong... on their face and necklaces? Sheesh people! ha ha ha! What a goofball! Keven wasn't home yesterday when I was a design genius! Figures! I had penciled a picture of what I was thinking was a peace sign on my planner to show the girls before I drew them. He looks at it this morning and thinks it's a drawing of a pizza to remind myself to give the girls money for pizza at school tomorrow! We decided it was a yuppie version... like a pie graph peace sign. Oh golly! What a dork!

Anyway, I took western pics this morning. I'll post in a little while! MAYBE! If I feel like being kind to those of you who PRETEND to be my friends! tee hee!

JOKING, of course!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I guess I'm not that retro savvy because I didn't notice that they were wrong! Sorry! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Ang - I didn't even see your beautiful pizza until just now!!