Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Give me YOUR eyes!

Just wanted to share with you my current favorite song. It's playing on the playlist on my sidebar. I LOVE this song! When I hear it, I do pray for the eyes of Jesus toward my family, friends and especially the world around me. I've been quite convicted lately that I don't relish the idea of heaven as my future home and my behavior often times reflects it. On the same token, I don't fully grasp or give enough credence to the real horror of hell that awaits the unsaved around me! What a terrible fate and why don't I have the eyes to see what they are faced with? Oh God, please open my eyes to the reality of the eternal!

1 comment:

MAMA CEO said...

I love that song too! I was listening to it this morning and thought the very same thing! If you pray for you, send up a prayer for me and I'll do the same! :)