Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tyler Scissor Hands!

Okay, if anyone has a "Horrible Mother of the Year" award, just send it on over my way! Would you please take a look at what my son did to his clothing this morning?! Here's the story: I had opened up the dishwasher to let the steam out and cool things off so the big girls could unload it! At the time, Tyler was playing in his room and I went about my business for a few minutes! I come back to the kitchen a mere couple of minutes (or five) later and see this: the dishwasher door completely open/down, Tyler sitting ON the door, playing with my kitchen shears that had been washed in the last dishwashing cycle. He wasn't TRYING to cut anything, simply checking them out, in a motion reminiscent of say.... post hole digging! He put a huge hole in his shirt and two small holes in his shorts. One of my fave outfits I might add! It's a miracle the child didn't injure himself! God was protecting him that's for sure. Oh, and I wouldn't be a good mother if I didn't take pictures now would I? THAT I can do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl - unless you have a CPS file - you do NOT have to worry about the horrible mother award! If you can find an outfit that isn't torn in Koleman's closet - I would be thrilled!! :)

Karen Johnson said...

At least he didn't give himself a haircut...

MAMA CEO said...

My oh my...all I can say is...My oh My...Aidan has cut his hair before, and TED GAVE HIM THE SCISSORS! Talk about an award there!