Friday, November 14, 2008

My blog... awarded... SERIOUS?!

I guess I just don't think people are all that interested in my life but apparently I am wrong. TWO of my friends and fellow bloggers gave me this:


How crazy is that?! My friend Carrie was the first to give me the award and then Valinda did today. You guys are too sweet! If you click on their names it will take you to their blogs!

So here are the rules:
1) List 5 things you love.
2) Pass the award on to your 5 favorite bloggers.
3) And put a link back to my blog.

So here are the things that I love:
1) Learning about my Savior's unsurpassing love and grace. It really is amazing!
2) Laughing... I am so blessed to have a husband who helps me in this department and keeps me in stitches nearly every day.
3) That I am THE ONE who can comfort my kids right now - I am trying to relish it while it lasts. Sorry honey, you're a great substitute but there's just no one like mama right now!
4) Praising through song. I love to do it, but not so sure anyone else loves hearing me do it. Except Jesus, He loves a joyful NOISE! How thankful I am for that!
5) My extended family. I am not good and showing it and keeping in touch, but I have been blessed with a wonderful family, INCLUDING the family I married into!

Golly... who do I reward? I don't follow a lot of blogs anyway and the ones I do have been awarded... Let's see!

1) Ambitious African Adventures - This is a wonderful blog of my friend Robyn's who I met incredibly through a message board and feel I am kindred spirits with. Anyway, I don't know if it is open to the public yet but I can assure you you will want to keep up with it as she and her family go into the mission field in Lukulu, Zambia, Africa!

2) The Prague Blog - My niece Michelle who stepped out in faith and moved to Prague for 8 months to teach English. What a girl... no... woman! I love seeing what adventures she takes that I was always too chicken to even think about.

3) KK Ville - My aunt's blog. She is an amazing writer and photographer. LOVE it. You should check out today's entry. It's CRAZY!

4) Journey to Ellison Brook - This is a new blog that I am following of a friend's journey to adopting a little girl. Love her honesty and candor!

5) Kendra's Blog - I don't know for sure if this is open to the public or not... but it is an awesome blog written by my sweet sister-in-law. She is a fantastic woman of faith whom Christ just beams through! If you are able, you HAVE to go there and check out the new pics of their adorable family!

There ya have it!

2 comments:

Karen Johnson said...

WooHoo! Go Angie, Go Angie, Go Angie! I agree with your friends, you have a cool blog! Thanks for the nice words about mine!

Robyn said...

I do really enjoy your blog but you must not follow enough blogs to talk about my beginning blog! :-) Hugs to you!!