Saturday, November 22, 2008

GOOOOOOOOOOO Eagles!!!!!!!!

We had the best family time today. We went to the high school state football game and the girls' school won! So exciting! We NEVER do stuff like this hardly. It's just that we've always had a baby to worry about. Now that Tyler is getting bigger we can do more things like this. I am so pumped. It was so stinkin' fun! And of course I had us all decked out in school colors! Go BLUE! ;)

It's past my naptime Mommy!


I couldn't resist this picture of the cross on the back of the guys' helmets! I love our school!


We got to the field a few minutes after the game started so there we no seats in the stands. But, that was actually perfect. We were right on the sidelines and the kids were able to play under the bleachers.


Cutie patootie Hannah!

Dani had the best time of all I think. She was under the stands just cheering her little heart out!



The cheerleaders. Aren't they great? No immodesty here! LOVE it! From what the girls said they even wear longer skirts with little shorts under them on warmer days and pep rallies. Again, I LOVE our school!


Tyler DUG his hat and gloves. He thought he was the coolest!

And I have to include the video of the end. It's not very good but you get the idea! Sooooo FUN!

1 comment:

Christie Y Brown said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. Guess you can't get away from rooting for Eagles, huh? lol